Car Seat Protector (2-Pack) by Drive Auto Products - Offers Thick Protection for Child & Baby Cars Seats, Dog Mat - Durable Cover Protects Automotive Vehicle Leather or Cloth Upholstery from Damage
- Buy New: £27.61 (On sale from £49.00)
as of 16/1/2018 07:39 UTC details
- You Save: £21.39 (44%)
- Seller:Drive Auto Products UK
- Sales Rank:341
- Color:Grey (2-Pack)
- Clothing Size:2-Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.99
- Dimensions (in):46.1 x 17.7 x 1.6
- Warranty:1-Year Warranty by DRIVETM Auto Products
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- Model:Car Seat Protector 2P
- HEAVY DUTY ✔ protection against indentations, scratches, dirt, and more for your vehicle interior fabric (Now available in 1-Pack or 2-Pack)
- Few automobile accessories for children are more in demand than the seat protector for infant carseat and pets
- THICK PADDING ✔ for maximum resistance to heavy carseats. A deluxe upholstery saver that prolongs the life of your backseat, truck bench, or third row
- Non-Slip backing and adjustable head rest attachment strap. High Quality Padded Oxford 600D Fabric, safe for moms and kids
- ISOFIX FRIENDLY ✔ Also features our POSITIONING BULB! Simply tuck between seat back and seat to secure firmly in place
From the Most Trusted Name in the Game - DRIVE Auto Products.
We now offer the optimized design of the beloved Automotive Car Seat Protector in 2-Pack, with Oxford 600D premium fabric. Dark Grey Oxford, with Black Padding Sections. Fits nearly all vehicles - 47 inches in long by 17.8 inches wide when open. This product has been great for so many people, and if for any reason it doesn't work for you simply email us for a full refund under our 60-Day Product Guarantee.
**Users are enthusiastically praising this cover. Check out the incredible reviews.
Graphite Gray w/ Black Trim. Click Add to Cart & BUY NOW!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.