Corum Men's Romulus Perpetual Calendar Automatic Watch 183.510.55/0001 BN58
- Buy New: £26,153.10
as of 21/11/2018 15:01 UTC details
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7
Availability:Usually dispatched within 4-5 business days
- MPN:183.510.55/0001 BN58
- Model:183.510.55/0001 BN58
- Self-winding Swiss automatic movement - quality and precision - an Eco-friendly choice for discerning customer. Powered by everyday movement of your arm
- Swiss automatic self-winding movement with analog display and sapphire crystal dial window
- Perpetual calendar water-resistant, perpetual-moon-phase
- Black alligator leather strap and 18K rose gold case with black dial
- Water resistant to 3 ATM / 30 meters / 100 feet : withstands rain and splashes of water but not showering or submersion
Corum Watches are historically rich timepieces, that have long and interesting history behind them.The Corum adventure started in 1955, in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.Today, Corum can be justly proud of the fact that it has one of the richest collections in its field. From the Golden Bridge to the Limelight, Coin Watch, Romulus and Admiral's Cup, Corum's products reveal a progressive attitude that is quite rare in today's watch-making world. Rather than merely resting on its laurels, hoping to maintain the value of its tradition, at the cost of new ideas, Corum continually debuts new designs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.